REDUCE STRESS !
A best-in-class guide to help you feel more balanced, resilient and optimistic.
Stress, we’ve all experienced it. It can keep you up at night, make your mind race, and even make you feel ill. Stress, as it’s defined, is a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances. But just how stressed are we?
The numbers may surprise you:
- 72% of Canadians say they experience uncomfortable levels of stress
- Employee stress is on the rise, with over 25% of workers reporting work-related burn out
- 30% of disability claims are related to Mental Health issues
- More than 30% of people blame their job for deteriorating physical and emotional well-being
- Your physical and mental well-being are related say the Canadian Mental Health Assiciation.
So, how exactly do we combat the issue? Our 4 Steps to Balance approach which is centered around Mindfulness and various practices has been shown to have a positive effect on our general wellbeing and overall happiness. Just like fitness encourages general physical wellness, mindfulness practices increase general mental wellness.
Are you investing in your mental health in the same way you are for your physical health?